PHOTOGRAPHY in BOOKS
AWARDS & OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2015: International Color Awards, The Journal - Winners Collection No.5, Part Two, Online Publication , Beverley Hills, CA, United States, page 235
- 2014: PHOTOcentric 2014, New York: Garrison Art Center
- 2014: "The Wow Factor: Architecture, Economics & Development", in A. Johaardien (Ed.) UJ Arts & Culture Magazine (Spring/Summer Issue 06), University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2014: "What's Art Got To Do With It? Art, Democracy & Development", in A. Johaardien (Ed.) UJ Arts & Culture Magazine (05 The Freedom Issue), University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2013: International Print Exhibition 156 2013/14 Catalogue, Bath, UK: The Royal Photographic Society
- 2013: Environmental Photographer of the Year 2013 Catalogue, London, UK: Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
AWARDS & OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2016: Winner of the competition "Bruxelles en transition: Photoreportage d'une société en mouvement", organised by The Francophone Parliament in Brussels. Competition finalist selected to exhibit with a series of 3 photos.
- 2015: Winner at the 8th Annual International Color Awards, Honourable Mention (Amateur competition) in Still LIfe with the image "Take a Seat"
- 2014: Winner, ThinkTANK Photo Shot of the Month (September 2014), One Million Photographers, with the image "Take a Seat"
- 2014: Honorable Mention, Neutral Density Photography Awards 2014, for the images: "Beyond the Broken Glass", Environmental section, and "Urban Green Spaces", Architecture section.
- 2014: Honorable Mention, PHOTOcentric 2014, Garrison Art Center, New York, for the image: "Ladder Against Brick Wall".
- 2014: Bronze Awards for the image "Take a Seat", awarded by International Loupe Awards in the Illustrative category of the Amateur Competition, and by PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris 2014, in the Fine Art non-professional category
- 2014: Selected for Digital Portfolio Group Show Display, See.Me online creative community, as part of Year in Review 2013 (7-14 March 2014, New York) and the Fifth Annual Exposure Award
- 2014: Honorable Mention, IPA (international photography awards) Single-Image 2014 Competition One Shot [One World]: People, Places, Things competition (non-professional category) for two images: "Take a Seat" and "Walking through Funny Lines"
- 2014: Selected for participation in an interactive photography exhibition: Building Stories organised by Rhabillage, Bucharest, Romania
- 2013: Grand Prix Juror Award of Merit Winner, Still Life Category, International Fine Art Photography Competition - for the image "Take a Seat". Salon de la Photo, Paris 7-11 November 2013 (right)
- 2013: Competition Finalist and Exhibitor (with one image "Take a Seat""), Royal Photographic Society International Print Exhibition 156, which is touring UK between July 2013 and March 2014
- 2013: Competition Finalist and Exhibitor (with two images "Yellow Living" and "Urban Green Spaces"), The CIWEM Environmental Photographer of the Year 2013, which is touring UK between April and September 2013
- 2012: Winner of the Ratiu Foundation Roundtable Competition Award 2012, which was granted for organising an interactive art photography project entitled "Fluid perceptions" in London
- 2009-2011: Organised personal exhibitions in cafes and bars, Cafe Indigo in Cambridge (2009), and the 5e cru wine bar and La Cafeotheque in Paris (2011)
- 2009: Competition Finalist and Exhibitor (with three images on local Cambridge records), 2009 PhoCUS Open Exhibition, Cambridge University Photographic Society, Cambridge, UK